There’s a difference between simply reading a blog post and taking a course: With a course, you are accountable. There fore, in addition to this blog, I will be launching a series of courses.
Should you sign up? Maybe. Here’s how to decide:
Courses are right for you if:
- You learn better by doing, hearing or seeing than by simply reading.
- Will appreciate a structured plan with a time line and checklist to complete your projects
- Like working and learning alongside other students
- You tend to procrastinate and you need a kick in the butt to get going.
- You enjoy working on checklists and crossing off To-Dos.
- You have at least one hour a week to dedicate to a homework assignment.
- You like to have the option to read a lesson *or* watch and listen to the information in the form of a video.
Courses are wrong for you if:
- You prefer to read and article rather than listen to a podcast or watch a video.
- You do not have 1 hour a week to dedicate to a homework assignment. If this is the case, I recommend Personal Coaching to help you work out your schedule.
Interested in taking courses? Sing up for the newsletter to be alerted when the next enrollment begins.